There are many administrative and contractual responsibilities placed on Norlen Incorporated as a government contractor. To remain in compliance with our Affirmative Action Plan, every resume and application received at Norlen Incorporated must be documented and all applicants are offered an opportunity to identify their race, sex, veteran status and disability. For these reasons, Norlen Incorporated has adopted the following Applicant Policy, effective 1/1/2018.
- Applications and resumes will be accepted only when there is an open or listed position.
- Applications must be submitted online.
- All applicants must apply for each specific opening.
- Open positions will be listed on our online employment opportunities page and on the Job Center of Wisconsin website.
- Applications will not be mailed to applicants.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicants may submit a resume along with their application, but the online application must be completed in its entirety for consideration.
- Applications will be actively considered until a position is filled or closed. No notification on the status of the application will be given.
- Unsolicited resumes will not be retained or considered.